Monday, October 10, 2011

My hobby

Different people have different hobbies according to their moods. Hobby is a thing that we do for our amusement in our holiday time. As I have many hobbies. My hobby is book Reading, because I love reading book. I read the different books, sometime I read the Islamic books, sometimes I read the novels, and stories. I like the learning. I like doing new experiments. Beside this I like cooking. I help her mother in kitchen for make the foods. Furthers i like the play games. As badminton and volley boll is my favorite’s games. Gardening is included in my hobbies. I get seeds of different flowers and sow them in a small plot in front of my house. I water the seeds daily. After few days, the small plants begin to peep outside. I enjoy the beauty of these flowers whenever I get tired or become sad.I go there and sit in the company of these attractive flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment