Friday, January 21, 2011

My Favorite Sport.

There are many games in the Pakistan, as they given below:
Hockey, Cricket, Kabaddi, badminton, volleyball, Football, basketball, Tabletenis, and etc,
Hockey is the national Gameof Pakistan but cricket is the most popular game in the Pakistan. Traditional games like Kabbadi and other well known games are also playing in the Pakistan.
My favorite sport is badminton, I play very well, I play in weekend with sister. When I play badminton I always won the badminton match because my badminton service is so well, and in the college days I am player of badminton.
As we know that sport role is very important in life. As we can says more about game that, Games play an important part in the growth of human beings especially teenagers and school going children.If person continually doing work, so their minds continue busy for a long time. Games and sports provide us relaxation. Games give us health. Sports teach us great qualities of discipline and self-control.

No comments:

Post a Comment